Bihar SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – BSSC or Bihar SSC shall release the Hall Ticket in connection to the Graduate Level Examination 2022. The applicants can download it from the official website of BSSC. We have also shared the information in connection to Exam Date and also the call letter download. Therefore, make sure to follow the information and also the direct link shared on this page.
Overview – Bihar SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 / Exam Date
|Recruitment Organisation||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Notification Date||6th April 2022|
|Exam Name||BSSC Combined Graduate Level Exam|
It is for sure that a large number of aspirants have submitted the application for the Bihar SSC CGL Recruitment 2022. After the Application Period, these aspirants are waiting for the release of the call letter. The Bihar SSC is making the necessary arrangement to conduct the exam as early as possible. Prior to this, the Commission will release the Hall Ticket of the test to download. Get here every minute details and also the direct link to fetch the call letter immediately on release.
Stages of Selection Process in Bihar SSC Graduate Level Recruitment
As per the notified recruitment rules in force, Bihar SSC Graduate Level Recruitment 2022 shall have two stages in the selection process – Prelims and Mains. The Prelims will be an shortlisting phase and the candidates shortlisted in the Prelims will qualify for the Mains Exam. The Final Selection will be based on Mains Exam Score. Thus, the tabular form of the Selection Process are as under –
Bihar SSC CGL Examination Pattern – Prelims & Mains
BSSC Graduate Level Examination Scheme for both Prelims & Mains is discussed here. The BSSC CGL Exam Pattern here shall disclose the Subjects, No of Questions, Marks, Scheme of markings, Qualifying Score etc.. Thus, we advice the aspirants to refer these and prepare accordingly.
Bihar SSC CGL Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Subjects||No. Of Qs||Marks|
|2||General Science & Mathematics||50||200|
|3||Comprehension/ Logic/ Reasoning/ Mental Ability||50||200|
- Duration of the Test – 2 hours and minutes
- The Prelims Exam of screening nature.
- Minimum Cut Off Marks – UR-40%, OBC-36.5%, EBC-34%,SC / ST / PH / Women -32%.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
Bihar SSC CGL Mains Exam Pattern
|Sl. No||Subject||No. of Qs||Marks|
|Paper-2||Section A-General Studies||50||200|
|Paper-3||Section B- General Science and Mathematics||50||200|
|Paper-4||Section C- Reasoning Ability||50||200|
- Candidates must score 30% marks in Paper 1 for Paper 2 evaluation.
- Questions will be objective in nature.
- Time Duration of each paper is 2 hour and 15 minutes.
Steps to Download Bihar SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
Below is the Steps concerned which the aspirants can follow to fetch the call letter from the BSSC Website.
- Visit the official website of BSSC @ https://bssc.bih.gov.in/
- Now click on the Admit card Link on the homepage.
- On clicking the link, a new login page will open.
- Enter the Application No & DOB to Login.
- Recheck the details and click on login.
- After login, click on download hall ticket.
- Finally, take hard copy of the call letter.
Bihar SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 – Direct Link
The direct link to prelims and mains exam hall ticket is enclosed for the convenience of the candidates. Thus, we suggest them to stay connected to this page and download the admit card on release.
Documents to Carry at the Exam Hall
The aspirants while attending the exam should carry an ID Proof in original along with Bihar SSC CGL Admit Card. The document can be any one of the following –
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph.