Narayangarh Government College Merit List 2022 for BA / BSC is Available Now: For the Admission to BA / BSC 1st Semester at Government General Degree College, Narayangarh, a large number of willing candidates submitted the application until 5th August 2022. All of these applicants are now looking for the Admission Merit List. Here, get to know the admission merit list schedule, with the direct link to download the same as it is included here for the willing candidates. We hope covering this will help you all during the UG Admission for this academic session. So stay connected to these all.
Update: UG Admission Provisional Merit List 2022 is Available on 07/08/2022 at 10 am. Hence, Follow the direct link to check the list from here
Narayangarh Government College Merit List 2022 – overview
|Commencement of Online Application||At 00:00 hrs. on July 18, 2022|
|Duration of submission of online application||By August 5, 2022 till 23:59 hrs.|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List||August 6, 2022 at 12 pm|
|Complaint if any @ mail id: [email protected]n||By August 7, 2022 till 23:59 hrs.,|
|Publication of Final Merit List in the Admission portal||Will be announced later|
You may check || Mahishadal Raj College Online Admission Updates
Courses on Offer @ Narayangarh Government College
Online applications are invited from the candidates for online admission to 1st SEM of B.A., B.Sc. (Honours & General courses) for the Academic Session 2022-23. The details of the courses are as follows –
Narayangarh Government College Merit List 2022 Calculation Process
Under Graduate Courses Admission is based on merit. Thus, Narayangarh Government College will prepare the merit of the candidates using the formulae as under –
|Department||Merit Point Calculation|
|Bengali Honours||Subject + Best of Five(5) 10%|
|English Honours||Subject + Best of Five(5) 10%|
|Geography Honours||Subject + Best of Five(5) 10%|
|BA General||Best of Five(5) Marks|
|BCom General||Best of Five(5) Marks|
Steps to Download Narayangarh Govt College Merit List 2022
- Visit the Admission Portal at http://onlineadmissionngc.org.in/
- Scroll down to locate a merit list tab.
- Now, on locating, click on it to ope.
- A new web page will open with the course wise ,merit list link.
- As per course applied, click on the respective link.
- That’s it, the selected candidates details will be available on screen.
Direct Link to Narayangarh Government College Merit List 2022
As per admission updates, the Narayangarh Govt College will release the merit list on the college website. Hence, the direct download link to check both the Provisional and Final Merit List is included here. We hope this will be helpful.
Documents required during Verification Process
At the time of Verification of documents, the candidates shall have to produce the original and self-attested copies of the following documents.
- Print out of the Application Form.
- Copy of Online Admission Fee payment receipt.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/ Madhyamik or Equivalent Examination Admit Card).
- Higher Secondary/equivalent Examination Mark sheet.
- Caste Certificate from competent authority, if applicable.
- Physical disability certificate from competent authority, if applicable.
- Madhyamik (10 level) mark sheet (if necessary)
- Anti-ragging affidavit and an undertaking the link of which is provided on the online admission portal page.
We hopw that the information is useful. Thus, make sure to bookmark this page for the latest updates.
You may check || Chandrakona Vidyasagar Mahavidyalaya Online Admission Updates